A letter from the Change Maker !

If a person could actually be moulded according to my heart's desire.
-To change and melt around the issues
-To add more loveable qualities & so much more !

If I decided  • When that person woke up :
What they ate:
How they slept - the thoughts, the actions, the passion, the love, the weakness, the insecurities,the abilities, the instincts, the responsibilities, the unknown desires of their heart with their innumerable personality at stake !

If at all I could make them the person I'd want -
I WOULD HATE IT.

I would hate the person I brewed up because they are not the person I created but they are deep reflections of what I am underneath of all these layers of Happiness • Saddness • Joy • Hate and something more than Life itself.
And the saddest fact is that I forgot to love myself first.

I changed my mind
Over and over again.
I have made decisions.
I have made my existence in the world through my actions.
That is why a person is a person based on his/her actions and affirmations.

So I buckled up and had to let go of this mindset that would ruin ME.
I Let go of the changes I'd think I could make in another PERSON.
I Let go of the thoughts that lead to such miserable actions.
I Let go of the times that I was upset with MYSELF.

I Followed things as they are.
I Allowed things to understand.
I Allowed People to understand
If they didn't - I still Let Go
I Saw who stayed.
I Made plans.
I Made time.
I failed many times.
But I never forgot to enjoy the company of people whom i cannot change for as long as It lasts.

So Fall in Love with the flaws - perfection is just an ideology.
Not now nor ever will you find such people around you ( I Promise)

In the end,
A person might change anything about them.
But IT WON'T BE MY DECISION !

- Sincerely,
The Change Maker Who Tried and Learnt.

Comments